$29.00 Trial - 10 Days for $29 ONE TIME ONLY
The undersigned agrees to the following rules and regulations concerning attendance at Fitwall classes:
1. CLASSES. Any regular punch pass, group class credit, private or semi-private class credit purchased shall be valid for the number of classes purchased under said punch pass, credit or group of credits for the lesser of 365 days from the date of purchase or the period of time indicated in the offer above. Attendees must schedule classes in advance on the Fitwall website or at a Fitwall studio in order to guarantee wall availability. Fitwall cannot guarantee that space will be available for ‘walk-ins’ with no advance reservation. Any cancellations must be received no later than 12 hours prior to the actual class time. Failure to cancel more than 12 hours in advance, or failure to attend a previously scheduled class, will result in a punch (class) deducted from the user's account.
2. RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY. All attendees shall execute a Waiver of Liability and Release form provided by Fitwall. Included in said wavier/release is a statement giving Fitwall permission to use attendee's name and likeness, as well as certain health metrics and data which may be collected from time to time such as heart rate, caloric consumption, workload, etc. for certain promotional and marketing purposes.
3. RULES AND REGULATIONS. Attendee acknowledges that Fitwall operates under rules and regulations established for the safety and protection of its members, and agrees to be bound by such rules and regulations, as well by the rules and regulations subsequently approved and posted or otherwise published by Fitwall. Facilities, equipment, hours, service, regulations and policies are subject to change from time to time, without prior notice, in the sole discretion of Fitwall. Attendee additionally recognizes:
A. Under no circumstances shall attendee move exercise equipment or use the equipment in any manner not authorized by Fitwall.
B. All attendees must be at least eighteen (18) years of age, unless otherwise authorized by Fitwall.
C. Attendees shall conduct themselves in a quiet, well-mannered fashion so as not to cause any disturbance which may interfere with the use and enjoyment of the Facility by any other member. Profanity or indecent language and/or behavior will not be tolerated. Any conduct deemed by Fitwall, in its sole discretion, to be offensive, potentially harmful, dangerous or abusive will not be tolerated.
D. Fitwall shall not be responsible for any lost or stolen items.
E. Fitwall discourages bringing children to the studio, and provides no supervision or other services. Attendees who leave children unattended at the studio do so at their sole risk.
4. PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES. Alcohol, drugs (including steroids), and smoking are prohibited within the Facility. Attendee agrees not to use the Facility or engage in any activity at Fitwall while under the influence of drugs, alcohol, or medication that may impair attendee's ability to operate the equipment. No weapons of any kind are allowed. No photography, videotaping, filming or audio recording is permitted within the Facility without the express written consent of Fitwall's management. Fitwall reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to limit the consumption of food or beverages, or to the use of outside equipment within the Facility. Gambling or gaming is prohibited within the Facility or on the premises.
5. DRESS/TOWEL POLICY. Fitwall requires that attendees wear appropriate clothing and footwear while in the Facility. Appropriate clothing includes gym shorts, T-shirts, jogging suits, aerobic wear and sweat outfits. Street clothing and jeans are not considered appropriate clothing. Street shoes and black-soled shoes are prohibited within the Facility. Attendee agrees to have a cloth towel during workouts to protect and clean the equipment after use.
I certify that I have read the foregoing, and that by signing below, I acknowledge that I understand and agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions hereof.